Black Diamond Community Center senior activities and programs
February 27, 2011 · 5:31 PM
Senior activities at the Black Diamond Community Center
- Senior Congregate Meals - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - served at noon, social hour begins at 11a.m. A $3 donation is suggested.
- Community Lunches - New lunch program - Mondays and Fridays - served at noon, social hour begins at 11a.m. Suggested donation is $3. Open to all ages.
- Play Pool with Wim - 9:30 to11:30 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays..
- Mexican Train Dominos with Dale - 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays.
- Skip-Bo with Tom -10 a.m. to noon Thursdays.
- Pinochle with Evelyn - 12:45 2:15 p.m. Tuesdays.
- B-I-N-G-O with Patty - 1 p.m. after lunch Thursday.
- Taking Pounds Off Sensibly(TOPS) meets 9-11 a.m. Fridays.
- Black Diamond Walk & Talk - 7:30 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays. Group meets at the center.
- Java Chat - Immediately after Walk & Talk. Bring a friend or just come on down Mondays at 8:30 a.m. and Wednesdays at 9 a.m. to visit and enjoy Starbucks coffee and sweet rolls.
- TOPS - Take off Pounds Sensibly - 9 a.m. Fridays the center’s pool room. Lose weight and make new friends with this great support group.
- Nutrition Lunch - Congregate meal served at noon Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Fresh salads served with each meal. Suggested donation is $3. Social gathering starts at 11a.m.
- Blood Pressure - Come get your blood pressure checked every Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to noon by volunteers from the Black Diamond Fire Department.
- Diabetic Shoe Fittings - Are you in need of or interested in getting diabetic shoes? Appointments with Patty Hensley are available on the first Thursday of the month after lunch.
All senior programs are located at the Black Diamond Community Center, 31605 Third Ave, state Route 169 in Black Diamond. For information call 360-886-1011.