- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Library System to hold preliminary budget meeting Nov. 7
The King County Library System will hold a preliminary budget meeting at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 7 at the Sammamish Library.
KCLS is holding community meetings to discuss proposed strategic plans and budget allocations for the coming year.
It is an opportunity for public discussion to help shape the way KCLS provides service in libraries, online and in the community.
The Sammamish Library is located at 825 228th Avenue SE Sammamish.
2013 Budget priorities include:
- Effectively delivering service goals.
- Enhancing print and digital collections.
- Providing innovative technology, software and equipment.
- Maintaining current staffing costs as KCLS implements its Services Strategy.
- Sustaining quality libraries through responsible fiscal management.
- Conserving revenue to cover annual operating expenses for several years to come.
For more information visit www.kcls.org or contact Maria Hatcher, 425.369.3233, firstname.lastname@example.org.