- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Seahawks fans rejoice: The Craig Terrill Band to rock Auburn Ave
The Craig Terrill Band brings its all-American rock sound to the Auburn Avenue Theater on Nov. 3.
Terrill, a former Seattle Seahawk defensive tackle, and his mates play original American Rock music, as well as classic and American rock tunes. They credit Bruce Springsteen, John Mellencamp, Bob Seeger and Tom Petty as major musical influences, and even include some of their songs in the band repertoire.
Terrill wrote and performed "The 12th Man Scream." He sang the national anthem at a Seahawks playoff game in 2006 and even opened for Seal with Paul Allen's band at the WAMU Theater the same year.
From there, Terrill has performed on stage with Garth Brooks in Las Vegas and at The House of Blues in Chicago and Orlando. He has released two albums with the band.
The band performs throughout the Pacific Northwest.
The Craig Terrill Band comprise of some of the best musicians of the Seattle area: Mike Mattingly on guitar, Mark Mattingly on drums, Rick Lovrovich on bass, Jay Kenney on piano and keyboard, Scotty Harris on saxophone, and Terrill on vocals and acoustic guitar.
AT THE AVE
• What: Bravo presents The Craig Terrill Band
• When: 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 3
• Where: Auburn Avenue Theater, 10 Auburn Ave.
• Tickets: $17 regular/$15 students, seniors. Call 253-931-3043, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or online through Brown Paper Tickets at www.auburnwa.gov/arts.
• Info: For more information on The Craig Terrill Band, visit www.ctband.com