- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Latest news, top stories, and community events,
Maple Valley City Council notes Aug. 22
- September was declared National Preparedness and National Recovery month.
- Ordinances O-11-436-444 were passed. The ordinances dealt with the pre-annexation of the Donut Hole/Summit Place property.
- Resolution R-11-824 authorizing City Manager David Johnston to sign a sublease with King County Sheriff's Office was approved. More information will be provided.
- Resolution R-11-825 amending Council Rules of Procedure Section 10.A Standing Committees, Audit Committee, was passed.
- Ordinance O-11-465 amending the Maple Valley Municipal Code 16.20 Transportation Impact Fees was passed.