- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Man found inside parked car at night with 16-year-old girl | Covington-Maple Valley Police Blotter
- GRAFFITI: Southeast 272nd Street and 192nd Avenue Southeast. Graffiti, described as that of a "satanic cult" in the police report, was found on various fences throughout the Timberlane neighborhood.
- DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE: 19000 block of Southeast 269th Street. A couple got into a fight after the man accused his wife of having an affair. During the verbal altercation the husband broke the woman's cell phone. As the fight escalated, the wife became the aggressor in the situation.
- ATTEMPTED BREAK-IN: 25400 block of 167th Place Southeast. Shortly before noon, the resident was home alone when she heard knocking at her front door, but she did not answer because she thought it was a solicitor. The door bell kept ringing and there was also knocking on the door which finally stopped. The woman discovered later that someone tried to open the rear sliding glass door to get into the home.
- SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES: 19600 block of Timberlane Drive. A man is caught in a parked car at Jenkins Creek Park with a 16-year-old girl around 10:30 p.m.
- THEFT: 28300 block of state Route 169. Someone stole a battery from a truck parked on residential property.
- TRESPASSING AND THEN SOME: 21800 block of Southeast 271st Place. A man was trespassed after he climbed through the window of a vacant home. The man was also found in possession of drug paraphernalia.
- ATTACKED: 21900 Southeast Wax Road. The victim was attacked by a group of unknown suspects in the parking lot of Maple Crossing Apartments. Police believe one of the suspects may live in the apartment complex.