- About Us
Mother breaks up fight between two adult brothers | Covington - Maple Valley Police Blotter
- INDECENT EXPOSURE: 17400 block of Southeast 271st Place. A man was arrested for masturbating in the Walmart bathroom around 2:30 a.m.
- SHOPLIFTER: 17100 block of Southeast 272nd Street. A witness said a white woman described as between 32 and 37 years old, 5-foot-9 with a heavy build, long curly brown hair wearing a blue track jacket, white T-shirt and jeans shoplifted from Rite-Aid. The woman allegedly walked into the store, placed a lot of items into a basket then left without paying for them.
- PANHANDLER: Southeast 272nd Street and Covington Way Southeast. The subject was arrested for "aggressive solicitation" for panhandling on a public right of way.
- BROTHERLY LOVE: 19000 block of Southeast 269th Street. Two adult brothers who live together got into a fight. One man pushed his brother and grabbed him around the throat. The brothers began trading punches, the police report said, until their mom broke up the fight.
- SUSPENDED DRIVER AND…: Southeast Kent Kangley Road. Around 11:30 a.m. a motorist was pulled over. The officer discovered the driver had a suspended license after the motorist presented a forged insurance card. A search of the vehicle turned up stolen tools from a recent burglary.
- POTATO SHOOTER: 23700 block of Witte Road Southeast. Someone shot potatoes out of a PVC pipe while on the Lake Wilderness Trail.
- CHECK FRAUD: 21000 block of Southeast 268th Street. The suspect stole checks from the victim's mail box, then washed them in order to take money from the woman's account.
- CAR PROWL: 27400 block of 226th Avenue Southeast. Someone went into the victim's unlocked car and took money. According to the police report, the "victim was surprised that suspects did not take any of his tools."
- SIBLING RIVALRY: 21800 block of Southeast 267th Street. Brother and sister got into a physical altercation which left both with minor injuries. Police sent the case to the Maple Valley prosecutor for review.