Northwest Region construction updates | WSDOT
July 27, 2012 · 10:38 PM
The WSDOT Northwest Region construction updates have been posted for next week. You will find all of our construction and maintenance projects arranged on several different pages.
- King County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/King/Construction/
- Including sections for I-5, the floating bridges, i-405 and downtown Seattle
- Snohomish County: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Snohomish/Construction/
- Whatcom, Skagit and Island Counties: www.wsdot.wa.gov/Northwest/Baker/Construction/
Please visit the pages throughout the week, as we continually update the pages with the latest closure information. Each entry is time-stamped to show when it was last updated. We are dedicated to providing the public with as much notice about road closures as possible through the Web, press releases and construction alerts.
- The northbound SR 99 Alaskan Way Viaduct will be closed from 5:30 – 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 28 for the Torchlight Run. After the run is complete, the northern section of the viaduct from S. Royal Brougham Way through the Battery Street Tunnel will reopen. However, the southern portion between the West Seattle Bridge and S. Royal Brougham Way will remain closed until 5 a.m. Monday.