The coming week at the King County Council | Jan. 21-25
January 19, 2013 · 12:39 PM
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are in the King County Council Chambers,
Room 1001, King County Courthouse, 516 Third Ave, Seattle
Monday, January 21
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday—County offices closed
Tuesday, January 22
King County Ferry District—1:30 p.m. ***Special Meeting***
Board members are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
· A resolution amending the 2013 annual Budget (Resolution No. FD2013-01).
· A resolution relating to extended water taxi service on game days (Resolution No. FD2013-02).
Metropolitan King County Council – Immediately following meeting of King County Ferry District
--Councilmembers will recognize the automated external defibrillators (AED) that King County Sheriff Deputies now carry in their vehicles and the lives the AEDs saved in 2012
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
· A motion confirming membership to the Advisory Committee on Mobility as an element of the health and human services agency safety net to assist in the development of new regional public transportation fare programs (Motion 2013-0032).
· An ordinance relating to King County’s long-term combined sewer overflow control plan and authorizing the County Executive to sign and fulfill the obligations in a consent decree with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and Washington state Department of Ecology (Ordinance 2012-0459).
· An ordinance authorizing a ten-year concession agreement with Wash Spot, LLC for a dog wash and grooming concession at Marymoor Park (Substitute Ordinance 2012-0408.2).
Wednesday, January 23
Regional Policy Committee – 3:00 p.m. ***Special Meeting***
--Members are scheduled to select a Vice Chair for the Regional Policy Committee