- About Us
King County Council meeting highlights | Aug. 19-23
Monday, August 19
King County Flood Control District Executive Committee – 10:00 a.m.
Items for recommendation to the Board of Supervisors:
• Resolution to approve 2013 Water Resource Inventory Area (WRIA) project list.
• Countyline project update.
• System-Wide Improvement Framework (SWIF) vision framework.
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
--Councilmembers will recognize the 50th Anniversary of the historic “March on Washington” in August 1963
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• An ordinance adopting updates to the Strategic Plan for Public Transportation 2011-2021 and King County Metro Service Guidelines (Substitute Ordinance 2013-0230.2).
Tuesday, August 20
Transportation, Economy and Environment Committee – 9:30 a.m.
• Conservation Futures Project Recommendations 2014 (Briefing No. 2013-B0121).
Budget and Fiscal Management Committee – 1:30 p.m.
• Proposed Arena Economic Impact Analysis (Briefing No. 2013-B0120).
Wednesday, August 21
Committee of the Whole – Canceled
King County Ferry Board Executive Committee – 1:30 p.m. ***Special Meeting Time and Location*** Committee will meet in Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr., King County Courthouse
• New Vessel CIP.
• 2014 Budget Process Overview.