- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
King County Council meeting highlights | Jan. 27-31
Monday, January 27
Metropolitan King County Council – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
--Councilmembers will hear public testimony during their monthly public comment period. Speakers will have two minutes to address Councilmembers on matters relating to county government.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• An ordinance implementing June 2014 public transportation service changes (Ordinance 2013-0532).
• A motion relating to the organization of the County Council (Motion 2014-0052).
• A motion relating to the the King County Metro Strategic Plan for Public Transportation 2011-2021 and King County Metro Service Guideline and accepting the King County Metro Transit 2013 Service Guidelines Report (Motion 2013-0489).
King County Flood Control Executive Committee—2:00 p.m. ***Special Meeting Location***
The Committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr, King County Courthouse
Items for Final Action by Executive Committee:
• Approval of invoices
• System-Wide Improvement Framework (SWIF) Vision and Goals
• Level of Protection Flow Range
Tuesday, January 28
Government Accountability and Oversight Committee – Canceled
“This Week at the Council” is a summary of highlights for upcoming council and committee agendas.
To read complete agendas and the full text of legislation,
please visit the King County Council’s LEGISEARCH system at http://kingcounty.legistar.com/Legislation
on Comcast and Wave Cable on channel 22, or online at: