- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff's Office police blotter Feb. 6-11
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A burglary was reported to a home at 2:20 p.m. on Feb. 6 in the 26700 block of 231 Place SE. Police say an unknown suspect entered the house through a large dog door and stole handguns, gold coins and jewelry.
• A truck was reported stolen from the driveway of a residence in the 22800 block of SE 282 street at 8:32 a.m. on Feb. 8.
• Shoplifting report of beer from QFC, 22131 SE 237 St., at 12:49 a.m. on Feb. 10.
• A 20-year-old theft suspect was found to be in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia following an arrest at Walmart, 17432 SE 270 Place, at 7:12 p.m. on Feb. 10.
• A burglary was reported at 2:01 a.m. on Feb. 11 at the Sprint Store, 26420 SR-169, No. L100.
• A woman was accused of fourth-degree assault for allegedly punching her daughter in the ear at their residence on the 16900 block of SE 255 place at 1:03 a.m. on Feb. 11.
• A harassment/stalking report involving two juveniles at 7:23 p.m. on Feb. 7 in the 26500 block of 234 court SE.
• Police say an unknown suspect used information from a victim living on the 25900 block of 161 court SE to open a Comcast cable account at 3:40 p.m. on Feb. 10.