- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff's Office police blotter March 22-28
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A debit card and other items were reported stolen at 10:29 a.m. on March 28 from a vehicle parked in a residential driveway on the 25500 block of 159 Court Southeast. Police said the debit card was later used at an ATM.
• A vehicle was reported broken into at 7:07 a.m. on March 28 in the AT&T parking lot, 27112 167 Place SE, but nothing was stolen.
• A car stereo was reported stolen at 7:30 p.m. on March 27 from a residential driveway on the 22900 block of Southeast 266 Street.
• A male was arrested at 6:13 p.m. on March 27 for shoplifting at Kohl's, 27245 172 Ave. SE, and running away before being caught and booked on a warrant.
• Items were reported stolen at 5:29 p.m. on Mach 27 from a locked gym locker at LA Fitness, 27245172 Ave. SE.
• A bag full of items was reported stolen at 10:01 p.m. on Mach 26 from a vehicle parked at Walgreens, 17804 SE 257 St.
• A package was reported stolen at 5:35 p.m. on March 26 from the front porch of a residence on the 26400 block of 187 Avenue Southeast and the items returned to the store that they came from.• Liquor was reported stolen at 1:19 p.m. on March 26 by a known suspect at Safeway, 17023 SE 272 St.
• Miscellaneous change was reported stolen at 11:03 a.m. on March 26 on the 12700 block of Southeast 86 Place from an unlocked vehicle in a driveway.
• A shoplifting was reported at 7:13 p.m. on March 25 at Safeway, 17023 SE 272 St.
• A shoplifting arrest was made at 10:03 a.m. on March 22 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270 Place.
• A fourth-degree assault was reported at 12:42 a.m. on March 27 at a house on the 26400 block of 187 Avenue Southeast. Police said a male suspect allegedly hit a victim in the face with his closed fist.
• Police received a report of a boyfriend assaulting and making threats to kill his girlfriend at 4:49 p.m. on March 25 on the 25400 block of 213 Avenue Southeast.
• Tax frauds involving the breach of the Seattle Catholic Archdiocese computer system were reported at 10:01 a.m. on March 27 and 10:17 a.m. on March 28.
• A banking fraud was reported at 9:45 a.m. on March 26 on the 11600 block of Southeast 84 Street. Police say an unknown suspected fraudulently extracted funds from the victim's account.
• A hit and run of an occupied vehicle was reported at 3:16 p.m. on March 27 on the 17300 block of Southeast 272 Street.
• An individual was booked for a third driving with a revoked license offense at 6:05 p.m. on March 26 on the 24800 block of Witte Road Southeast.
• A man was booked for his third driving with a revoked license offense at 10 a.m. on March 26 at 23200 SE Kent-Kangley Road, and the vehicle was impounded.
• A family disturbance between man and wife was reported at 10:30 p.m. on March 26 on the 26100 block of 168 Place Southeast. Police said the wife alleged an assault occurred and complained of pain.
• Police were dispatched to the Tahoma Athletic Club, 238836 222 Place SE, for a reported fight/disturbance at 11:45 a.m. on March 26.
• Police received a report at 11:30 a.m. on March 27 of paint being thrown onto various business's exterior walls and windows on the 22035 block of Southeast Wax Road.
• Vandalism was reported at 10:36 p.m. on March 26 to a private residence on the 25300 block of Southeast 279 Place.