- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
King County Council meeting highlights | April 7-11
Monday, April 7
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
· A motion acknowledging receipt of the report “Creating Connections: Recommendations on the Eastside Rail Corridor” From the Regional Advisory Council (Motion 2014-0103).
King County Flood District Executive Committee – 2:30 p.m. ***Special meeting location*** The Committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr, King County Courthouse
Committee members will discuss and possibly recommend to the full Board of Supervisors:
A resolution hiring Executive Director.
Tuesday, April 8
Government Accountability and Oversight Committee – 9:30 a.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
· An ordinance adopting the revision of voting precincts of King County for the year 2014 (Ordinance 2014-0129).
· A motion approving the King County Strategic Technology Plan 2013‑2015, which identifies technology objectives and strategies that provide clear direction and guidance for technology efforts and investments in King County (Motion 2013-0308).
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
· King County Prosecutor’s Office (Briefing No. 2014-B0060).
· An Overview of Reentry in King County (Briefing No. 2014-B0062).
· A Review of the Status of the Implementation of I‑502’s Recreational Marijuana Regulations and the State Legislature’s Actions to Related to Marijuana in the Most Recent Session (Briefing No. 2014-B0061).
Wednesday, April 9
Regional Policy Committee – 3:00 p.m.
· An Overview of Human Trafficking (Briefing No. 2014-B0033).
· Solid Waste Transfer Plan Review Final Report (Briefing No. 2014-B0056).