- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting highlights | April 21-25
Monday, April 21
King County Flood Control District Executive Committee – 9:30 a.m. ***Special meeting location*** The committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr. King County Courthouse
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full flood District Board of Supervisors
• Resolution on NRDA funding agreement for Countyline Project
• Resolution on condemnation of properties for Countyline Project
Resolution amending the 2014 budget re subregionsal opportunity fund project list
Metropolitan King County Council –1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
• An ordinance authorizing the use of an interlocal agreement template for city entities seeking to enter into an agreement for jail services with King County (Ordinance 2014-0410).
• A motion approving the King County Strategic Technology Plan 2013‑2015, which identifies technology objectives and strategies that provide clear direction and guidance for technology efforts and investments in King County (Motion 2013-0308).
King County Flood Control District –Immediately following meeting Metropolitan King County Council ***Special Meeting***
Supervisors are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on
• A resolution authorizing the chair to enter into an employment agreement for the Executive Director position (Resolution FCD 2014-03).
Tuesday, April 22
Government Accountability and Oversight Committee – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting Location*** The Committee will meet at the King County Elections Center, 916 SW Grady Way, Renton, WA
• Ballot processing procedures and efficiency changes (Briefing No. 2014-B0069).
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
• The State of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services in King County (Briefing No. 2014-B0070).
• Rapid Rehousing in King County (Briefing No. 2014-B0071).
• Operations of the King County Sheriff’s Office (Briefing No. 2014-B0072).
Wednesday, April 23
King County Ferry District Executive Committee—11:00 a.m. ***Special meeting location*** The committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr. King County Courthouse
• Colman Dock Passenger Only Ferry terminal – options
• Sustainable Funding
• Consolidation timeline
“This Week at the Council” is a summary of highlights for upcoming council and committee agendas.
To read complete agendas and the full text of legislation,
please visit the King County Council’s LEGISEARCH system at http://kingcounty.legistar.com/Legislation
Watch all Council proceedings held in chambers LIVE on King County TV
on Comcast and Wave Cable on channel 22, or online at: