- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff's Office police blotter April 10-20
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Items were reported stolen at 2:28 p.m. on April 20 from a home on the 17600 block of Southeast 269th Place.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 11:36 a.m. on April 20 on the 26800 block of 171st Place Southeast.
• A bag of clothing was reported stolen at 12:20 a.m. on April 20 from a vehicle parked at Applebees, 17024 SE 373rd St.
• A shoplifting arrest was made at 7:27 p.m. on April 18 at Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.• Items were reported stolen at 10:50 a.m. on April 18 from a rental car parked in a driveway on the 18500 block of Southeast 259th Place.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 8:24 a.m. on April 18 from a vehicle parked in a driveway on the 18600 block of Southeast 260th Street.
• Items were reported stolen at 4:39 a.m. on April 18 from a vehicle parked on the 20000 block of Southeast 268th Street.
• Stolen merchandise was reported as recovered at 5:54 p.m. on April 17 from an unidentified shoplifter at Fred Meyer, 16735 SE 272nd St.
• Windows were reported broken and items stolen at 3:49 p.m. on April 17 from a vehicle parked in front of Valley Medical Center, 27500 168th Place SE.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 1 p.m. on April 17 to a storage shed on the property of Ward's Power Equipment, 16249 SE 256th St.
• A vehicle was reported stolen at 3:47 a.m. on April 17 on the 16100 block of Southeast 249th Place.
• A class ring was reported stolen at 3:56 p.m. on April 15 from a private residence on the 26300 block of 173rd Avenue Southeast.
• A pillow case was reported stolen at 3:31 p.m. on April 15 from Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.
• Tools were reported stolen at 2:53 p.m. on April 15 from a tool shed on the property of St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 25810 156th Ave. SE.
• Police received a larceny report at 2 p.m. on April 15 related to a former Kentwood High School student who was issued a laptop but never returned it to the school.
• Several thousands of dollars in tools were reported stolen at 9:17 a.m. on April 14 during a burglary to Lakeside Industries, 18808 SE 256th St.
• A car break-in was reported at 2:02 p.m. on April 10 in the Fred Myers, 16735 SE 272nd St., parking lot.
• An individual was stopped for driving with a suspended license at 8:43 p.m. on April 15 at Southeast 280th Street and state Route 169.
• A hit and run was reported at 10:15 p.m. on April 14 on the 23400 block of Southeast 269th Street.
• Two individuals were arrested for trespassing at 6:13 p.m. on April 17 after attempting to steal from Home Depot, 27027 185th Ave. SE.
• Threats were reported at 6:40 p.m. on April 15 by an individual on the 25400 block of 168th Place Southeast.
• A teenager reported being assaulted by unknown juveniles at 5:56 p.m. on April 16 at the Covington Skate Park.
• An off-duty King County Sheriff's Office detective reported being assaulted at 8:20 p.m. on April 15 on the 21600 block of Southeast 272nd Street.
• A suspected shoplifter was escorted out of Walmart, 17432 SE 270 Place, at 7:26 a.m. on April 17.
• Police received a report of verbal child abuse and custody issues at 9:47 a.m. on April 17 at Mattson Middle School, 16400 SE 251st St.
• An individual reported damage to her vehicle at 10:11 a.m. on April 18 outside of Costco, 27520 Covington Way SE.
• Forgery was reported at 2:08 p.m. on April 19 in reference to counterfeit money used at Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.
• A felony warrant was issued at 2:58 p.m. on April 20 to a juvenile who was disturbing customers outside of Starbucks, 17313 SE 270th Place.