- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Sheriff's Office police blotter April 30- May 6
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A domestic violence situation between adult brothers was reported at 8:34 p.m. on May 4 at a residence in the 27400 block of210th Avenue Southeast. Police said one brother cut the other with car keys, who then made a threat with a baseball bat.
• Internet extortion was reported at 12:59 a.m. on May 6 when an unknown suspect demanded money from an individual living in the 26500 block of 222nd Place Southeast to prevent release of a sexually explicit video online.
• An attempted auto theft was reported at 8:36 a.m. on May 6 in the Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place, parking lot.
• A residential burglary was reported at 4:45 a.m. on May 6 on the 24000 block of 221st Lane Southeast.
• Police received a report at 11:10 a.m. on May 6 of abuse/neglect of a special needs student by a para-educator at Jenkins Creek Elementary School, 26915 186th Ave. SE.
• A juvenile was arrested on a warrant after leaving the Covington Multicare Clinic ER, 17700 SE 272nd St. at 12:26 a.m. on May 6.
• An individual was arrested at 3:52 a.m. on May 2 on multiple warrants in the McDonalds, 23200 state Route 169, parking lot.
• A tobacco violation was reported at 6:20 p.m. on April 30 on an individual who provided a Swisher Sweet cigar to a minor at Chevron, 27201 216th Ave. SE.