- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Juvenile reportedly drinking on elementary school property | Police Blotter May 14-27
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A vehicle theft was reported at 8:49 p.m. on May 27 on the 12800 block of Newcastle Way.
• A vehicle was reported as broken into at 7:47 p.m. on May 26 on the 26400 block of 186th Court Southeast.
• A 1995 Ford Mustang was reported stolen at 2:44 p.m. on May 26 from in front of a home on the 26400 block of 197th Place Southeast.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 12:36 p.m, on May 26 at a home on the 25700 block of 174th Place Southeast.
• Items were reported stolen at 6:03 p.m. on May 25 from a residence on the 19400 block of Southeast 265th Street.
• A purse was reported stolen at 1:32 p.m. on May 25 from an unlocked/open car parked at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• A wallet was reported stolen at 8:40 a.m. on May 25 from an unlocked vehicle parked outside the 76 gas station, 26281 Maple Valley Black Diamond Road SE.
• A van was reported stolen and abandoned at 9:12 a.m. on May 24 on the 14200 block of Southeast 92nd Street.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 10:58 p.m. on May 23 from a 14-year-old boy's backpack while he was riding the school bus from Mattson Middle School, 16400 SE 251st St.
• Shoplifting was reported at 10:34 p.m. on May 23 at Safeway, 26916 Maple Valley Road.
• Shoplifting was reported at 8:58 p.m. on May 23 at Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.
• A wallet and two bikes were reported stolen at 6:32 p.m. on May 23 from the King County Library, 21844 SE 248th St.
• Multiple items were reported stolen at 5:55 p.m, on May 23 from a storage shed on the 23000 block of Southeast 263rd Street.
• Work boots were reported stolen at 12:58 p.m. on May 23 from Washington Workwear Clothing, 27801 185th Ave. SE, No. 101.
• An auto theft was reported at 1:40 a.m. on May 23 from in front of a house on the 25400 block of 168th Place Southeast.
• Shoplifting was reported at 6:49 p.m. and 8:34 p.m. on May 22 at Rite Aid, 17125 SE 272nd St.
• A theft was reported at 4:10 p.m. on May 22 at QFC, 22131 SE 237th St.
• Property was reported stolen at 7:20 a.m. on May 22 from an unsecured vehicle parked on the 18300- block of Southeast 260th Place.
• An attempted theft was reported at 3:19 p.m. on May 21 to a vehicle parked near the Soos Creek Trail, 24810 148th Ave. SE.
• Welding equipment was reported stolen at 11:44 a.m. on May 21 from Lakeside Industries, 18808 SE 256th St.• A wallet was reported stolen and credit cards used at 3:29 p.m. on May 20 at the King County Library, 21844 SE 248th Court.
• Cigarettes were reported stolen at 12:48 p.m. on May 20 from Walgreens, 27310 172nd Ave. SE.
• A commercial burglary was reported at noon on May 20 on the 24400 block of Witte Road South.
• Tools were reported stolen at 8:55 a.m. on May 20 from a tool cart on the drive through bay of Les Schwab, 17235 SE 272nd St.
• Shoplifting was reported at 10:40 p.m. on May 14 at the AM/PM, 17450 SE 272nd St.
• A female living on the 19600 block of Southeast 260th Street reported at 7:47 a.m. on May 25 that her neighbor threatened to kill her dogs for barking.
• An individual reported feeling threatened by another subject at 2:51 p.m. on May 19 on the 23500 block of Southeast 254th Street.
• A juvenile was reported as drinking liquor on school property at 2:47 p.m, on May 23 at Glacier Park Elementary School, 23700 SE 280th St.
• An individual was reported as consuming liquor under the age of 21 at 11:45 p.m. on May 19 in the Fred Meyer, 26520 Maple Valley Black Diamond Road SE, parking lot. Police said a bong was confiscated for disposal.
• ID theft and fraud was reported at 12:34 p.m. on May 27 by an individual living on the 26600 block of 214th Avenue Southeast.
• Social security fraud related to the Seattle Archdiocese was reported at 9:30 a.m. on May 27 by an individual living on the 24000 block of Witte Road Southeast.
• An individual living on the 26700 block of 234th Place Southeast reported more than $880 missing from a checking account at 9:18 a.m. on May 21.
• A DUI arrest was made at 8:27 p.m. on May 25 after police stopped the individual for a welfare check on the 27000 block of 185th Avenue Southeast.
• A DUI arrest was made at 1:43 p.m. on May 21 following a one vehicle collision at Southeast 272nd Street and 201st Avenue Southeast.
• A woman was arrested on a warrant at 2:27 p.m. on May 22 after an employee of the 76 gas station, 16403 SE 272nd St., reported she was using the gas station's squeegee to hit the outdoor paper towel dispenser.
• A report was made to Covington City Hall at 6:30 p.m. on May 22 about a Facebook video depicting an adult female assaulting an infant in a bed.
• The back window and door of a vehicle were reported as spray painted at 12:01 a.m. on May 25 near Jack in the Box, 16757 SE 272nd St.
• Graffiti with a dry eraser marker was reported at 5:08 p.m. on May 24 to a house on the 19500 block of Southeast 261st Court.
• Vandalism was reported at 9:04 a.m. on May 24 to a vehicle parked on the 18000 block of Southeast 246th Street.