- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Containers of milk stolen from front porches | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A theft and broken window was reported at 9:41 a.m. on June 1 at a vehicle parked in the LA Fitness, 27245 172nd Ave., parking lot.
• A theft and broken window was reported at 7:58 a.m. on June 1 at a vehicle parked in a driveway on the 24600 block of Southeast 277th Court.
• Items were reported stolen at 7:53 a.m. on June 1 from a locked tool trailer parked in a driveway on the 27400 block of 237th Place Southeast.
• A tablet computer was reported stolen at 7:11 p.m. on May 31 from Office Depot, 16913 SE 270th St.
• A rock was reported stolen at 5:43 p.m. on May 29 from front lawn of a residence on the 22300 block of Southeast 256th Street.
• Shoplifting was reported at 2:28 p.m. on May 29 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• A residential burglary was reported at 8 a.m. on May 29. Police say an unknown suspect entered a home through the unlocked front door, and stole car keys, a wallet, cell phone and a car from the driveway at the 22200 block of Southeast 250th Street.
• A pistol was reported stolen at 8:07 p.m. on May 28 during a burglary to a residence on the 16000 block of 258th Street.
• An attempted shoplifting was reported at 2 p.m. on May 28 at Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.
• Three individuals were reported as being part of a theft at 7:52 a.m. on May 28 at Safeway, 17023 SE 272nd St.
• A vehicle break in was reported at 6:14 a.m. on May 28 at a driveway on the 27900 block of 251st Avenue Southeast.
• Three candy bars were reported stolen at 9:28 a.m. on May 27 from the Maple Valley Grocery Outlet, 26525 Maple Valley Black Diamond Road SE.
• A tent was reported stolen at 9:20 a.m. on May 25 from an unlocked shed on the 22300 block of 236th Place.
• Shipments of milk were reported stolen at 3:59 p.m. on May 24 and 8:21 a.m. on May 29 from residential front porchs on the 22300 block of Southeast 255th Street and 25519 224th Court Southeast, respectively.
• Police responded to an injury accident involving three vehicles reported at 4:05 p.m. on May 29 on Southeast Kent Kangley Road.
• A DUI arrest was made at 12:50 p.m. on May 27 following a collision in the Home Depot, 27027 185th Ave. SE, parking lot.
• A DUI arrest was made at 10:03 p.m. on May 21 following an accident on the 23600 block of Southeast Kent Kangley Road.
• A person described as a "chronic shoplifter" was reported as trespassing at 5:11 a.m. on May 30 at My Goods Market, 17624 SE 272nd St.
• Police received a trespassing report at 11:52 a.m. on May 27 of an individual asking customers for money in the Bank of America, 27103 185th Ave. SE, parking lot.
• An 18-year-old male and 17-year-old female were reported as trespassing at 10 p.m. on May 26 at Lake Wilderness Park, 25000 224th Ave. SE.
• A domestic violence situation was reported at 11:45 p.m. on May 27 at a residence on the 21600 block of Southeast 271st Place.
• The letters "FU" were reported as being scratched into a Hummer at 7:57 p.m. on May 29 that was parked outside of Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.