- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Police: Pregnant female punched in abdomen by future grandmother | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• An assault was reported at 8:40 a.m. on May 31 at Covington Park, 18823 SE 262nd St. Police said a six month pregnant female was punched in the face and hit in the abdomen by a "future grandmother."
• Vehicle license tabs were reported stolen at 9:19 a.m. on June 2 from a vehicle parked in a private driveway on the 22900 block of Southeast 287th Street.
• Tools were reported stolen at 12:27 a.m. on June 1 from an unsecured garage on the 25400 block of 162nd Place Southeast.
• Food was reported stolen at 6:20 a.m. on June 1 at a home on the 18200 block of Southeast 264th Place.
• A robbery was reported at 9:26 p.m. on May 30 after an individual told police that his or her headphones were stolen after being punched in the head by an unknown suspect in the Mattson Middle School, 16400 SE 251st St., parking lot.
• A computer tablet and iPad were reported stolen at 8:47 p.m. on May 29 from a residence on the 22800 block of Southeast 271st Place.
• Police received a report at 1:30 p.m. on May 30 of an individual who falsely represented as an attorney and fraudulently obtained $8,000 in attorneys fees and stole an IRS refund check from a victim. Police said the suspect's whereabouts are unknown.
• Vehicle windows were reported smashed at 7:32 a.m. on June1 at Soos Creek Trail, Southeast 256th Street and 148th Avenue Southeast.