- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Individual threatened with knife in parking lot | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 9:33 p.m. on June 29 from an unfenced back yard on the 25700 block of 178th Place Southeast.
• A bicycle was reported stolen at 1:07 p.m. on June 29 from a porch at a residence on the 26200 block of 173rd Avenue Southeast.
• An adult male entered an apartment on 21800 Southeast Wax Road on June 28 at 1:01 p.m. and stole a television, broke a window and threatened property damage while possessing a dangerous weapon.
• Police received a report at 4:37 p.m. on June 28 of a vehicle pushed into a creek on the 18000 block of Southeast 262nd Place.
• A threat was reported at 3:18 p.m. on June 29 in a shopping center parking lot on the 16900 block of Southeast 270th Place. Police said an individual threatened to kill an acquaintance with a large fixed blade knife that measured 8-10 inches in length.