- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Multiple thefts reported over Fourth of July weekend | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Burglaries to vehicles and a residence were reported at 10:03 a.m. on July 6 on the 26200 block of 174th Avenue Southeast.
• A credit card reader was reported stolen at 9:12 a.m. on July 6 from Napa Auto Parts, 27623 Covington Way SE.
• A burglary was reported at 6:57 p.m. on July 5 to an attached garage on the 17000 block of Southeast 261st Street.
• A larceny was reported at 2:04 p.m. on July 4 at Rite Aid, 17125 SE 272nd St.
• Shoplifting of food and tools was reported at 6:20 p.m. on July 3 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• A shoplifting arrest was reported at 4:17 p.m. on July 3 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• An attempted burglary was reported at 4:21 a.m. on July 3 at a house on the 25200 block of 164th Avenue Southeast.
• A camera, lens and XOOM electronic tablet were reported stolen at 8:54 p.m. on July 2 from a residence on the 26700 block of 168th Place Southeast.
• A pickup truck was reported stolen at 7:21 p.m. on July 2 from a driveway on the 27000 bock of 169th Place Southeast.
• A burglary was reported at 4:13 p.m. on July 2 after an individual violated a court order by forcing entry into a relative's unoccupied home on the 24200 block of 181st Place Southeast.
• A cell phone was reported stolen at 6:43 p.m. on July 1 during a party at a residence on the 25700 block of 179th Place Southeast.
• License plates were reported stolen at 4:22 p.m. on July 1 from a truck parked on the 26600 block of 191st Place Southeast. Police said the victim's Alaska license plates were replaced on the vehicle by stolen plates from Renton.
• A large quantity of jewelry was reported stolen at 3:01 p.m. on July 1 from a bedroom close in a private residence on the 19700 block of Southeast 261st Street.
• Theft was reported at 12:37 p.m. on July 1 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• A mail theft was reported at 11:01 a.m. on July 1 on the 24500 block of 229th Court Southeast.
• An attempted theft vehicle prowl was reported at 9:15 a.m. on July 1 at the Soos Creek trailhead, 24810 148th Ave. SE.
• A man was arrested for shoplifting at 7:30 p.m. on June 30 at Fred Meyer, 16735 SE 272nd St.
• A bike theft was reported at 11:47 a.m. on June 26 from a car port on the 23000 block of Southeast Lake Wilderness Drive.
• Trespassing was reported at 12:25 a.m. on July 2. Police said a man was drinking on the My Good Market, 17624 SE 272nd St., property and asking customers for drugs.
• A glass door was reported broken at 7:46 p.m. on July 6 at a town home on the 16600 block of Southeast 256th Street.
• A front window was reported smashed by a rock at 1:16 a.m. on July 6 at Foss Market, 16255 SE 256th St.
• Check fraud was reported at 10:42 a.m. on July 2 by an individual living on the 24000 block of Southeast 281st Place.
• A man was cited for a hit-and-run collision at 10:26 p.m. on July 3 at Southeast 272nd Street and Southeast Wax Road.