- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
King County Council meeting highlights | July 21-25
Monday, July 21
Metropolitan King County Council – 1:30 p.m.
Councilmembers are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
· An ordinance adopting public transportation service reductions in September 2014, February 2015, June 2015 and September 2015 scheduled service changes (Ordinance 2014-0169).
· An ordinance relating to transit service reductions (Ordinance 2014-0272).
· A motion approving an Update to the Strategic Plan for Road Services (Ordinance 2014-0142).
Flood Control District Board – 1:30 p.m. **Special Meeting**
Board members are scheduled to discuss and possibly act on:
- A resolution relating to the operations and finances of the King County Flood Control Zone District; adopting a revised 2014 budget and operating budget; and amending sections 1 and 2 of Resolution FCD2014-08 (FCD Resolution FCD2014-10).
Tuesday, July 22
Government Accountability and Oversight Committee – 9:30 a.m.
- Regional Animal Services of King County rabies vaccination reporting proposal (Briefing 2014-B0121).
- Overview of accessible voting centers, ballot drop boxes and vans (Briefing 2014-B0120.)
Law, Justice and Health and Human Services Committee – 1:30 p.m.
Committee members are scheduled to discuss and possibly recommend to the full council:
- A motion accepting the annual progress report on the implementation of the King County veterans and human services levy service improvement plan, as required by Ordinance 17200 (Motion 2014-0269).
- Involuntary Treatment Act Court Operations (Briefing 2014-B0126).
- Emergency Support Function Plans 3-7 (Briefing 2014-B0127).
Wednesday, July 23 Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***
Wednesday, July 23
Committee of the Whole – 9:30 a.m. ***Special Meeting***The agenda will be available online on Monday, July 21.
King County Ferry District Executive Committee – 11:00 a.m. ***Special Meeting Location*** Committee will meet in the Southwest Conference Room, 12th Flr., King County Courthouse
The agenda will be available online on Monday, July 21.
“This Week at the Council” is a summary of highlights for upcoming council and committee agendas.
To read complete agendas and the full text of legislation,