- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Arson reported at Lake Wilderness Park | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• Fourth-degree assault was reported at 2:52 p.m. on Aug. 19 at a residence on the 19400 block of Southeast 265th Street. Police said the female victim reported being scratched and punched by an individual she was in a relationship with.
• Fourth-degree assault was reported at 5:46 p.m. on Aug. 16 near a single family residence on the 16200 block of Southeast 259th Court. Police said the alleged victim claimed an ex-girlfriend ran over the victim's foot with a car, causing pain but no injury.
• Reckless driving was reported at 8:14 a.m. on Aug. 21 at Southeast 272nd Street and Southeast Wax Road.
• An OWI was reported at 3:04 a.m. on Aug. 17 at Fred Meyer, 26520 state Route 169.
• Police responded to a reported arson at 1:47 a.m. on Aug. 18 at Lake Wilderness Park, 22500 SE 248th St. Police said unknown suspect(s) ignited a burned a plastic garbage can that had been taken out of its metal container and moved into Shelter No. 2 at the park.
• An unsecured bicycle was reported stolen at 8:01 a.m. on Aug. 24 from outside Les Schwab Tire Center, 27215 Maple Valley Black Diamond Road SE.
• Shoplifting was reported at 7 p.m. on Aug. 23 at Kohl's, 17002 SE 270th Place.
• Twenty-two paris of eye glass frames were reported stolen at 6:30 p.m.on Aug. 21 from Costco, 27520 Covington Way.
• A gas blower was reported stolen at 11:03 a.m. on Aug. 21 from a Maple Valley Public Works truck parked on the shoulder of the road on the 23600 block of Southeast 263rd Street.
• A stereo and phone charger were reported stolen at 8:40 p.m. on Aug. 20 from a vehicle parked in a driveway on the 26300 block of 191st Place Southeast.
• A residential burglary was reported at 8:17 p.m. on Aug. 20 at a residence on the 21200 block of Southeast 262nd Street. Police said the burglary entered the home through an unlocked window in the laundry room.
• Theft was reported at 5:25 p.m. on Aug. 20 at Walmart, 17432 SE 270th Place.
• Items were reported stolen at 4:28 p.m. on Aug. 20 from an unlocked vehicle parked outside a residence on the 26600 block of 198th Avenue Southeast.
• Tools and equipment were reported stolen at 9:59 a.m. on Aug. 19 from a van parked in a driveway on the 26600 block of 170th Avenue.
• Police responded to the McDonalds, 17431 SE 272nd St., parking lot at 5:26 p.m. on Aug. 10 in reference to someone displaying a hand gun following an argument.
• Credit card fraud was reported at 8:16 p.m. on Aug. 21 by an individual living on the 22700 block of Southeast 242nd Place.
• Vehicle vandalism was reported at 10:21 a.m. on Aug. 24 by an individual living on the 23400 block of Southeast 248th Street.