- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Police respond to threat reports | Police Blotter
All subjects in the police blotter are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A theft was reported at 11:13 p.m. on Sept. 1 at Cedar Valley Elementary, 26500 Timberlane Way SE.
• A car break-in was reported at 10:35 a.m. on Sept. 1 near a public park on Witte Road Southeast and 221st Avenue Southeast.
• A vehicle as reported stolen at 9:44 p.m. on Aug. 31 from the Kohl’s, 17002 SE 270th Place, parking lot.
• An auto theft was reported at 1:15 p.m. on Aug. 31. Police said a 13-year-old boy living on the 26000 block of 175th Avenue Southeast took his mother’s car to drive a friend home.
• A residential burglary was reported at 4:36 p.m. on Aug. 29. Police said unknown suspects broke into a house on the 26900 block of 164th Avenue Southeast and stole a computer, gun, ammo and TV.
• Shoplifting was reported at 8:02 p.m. on Aug. 27 at Safeway, 17023 SE 272nd St.
• Police reported a weapon charge at 8:58 p.m. on Aug. 29 after a juvenile was found in position of prohibited metal knuckles.
• Police received an extortion report at 12:33 p.m. on Aug. 30 by an individual living on the 25500 block of 151st Place Southeast. Police said a male victim was convinced by a female to get nude during a video chat and then threatened to publish the video online unless the victim sent money.
• A death threat by phone and text message was reported at 11:05 p.m. on Aug. 29 by an individual living on the 26100 block of 177th Avenue Southeast.
• Police reported fourth-degree assault at 8:55 p.m. on Aug. 31 following a dispute over a locksmith making a key for a customer on the 24400 block of 183rd Avenue Southeast.