• On March 31 it was reported students waiting for a bus were struck by the mirror of a truck. The students were waiting by the Nova Apartments when the incident took place.
• It was reported on March 31 that a victim’s storm glass door was shattered by unknown means or a person. According to the police report, the victim suspected a neighbors’ teens due to ongoing dispute. The neighbors denied responsibility.
• Vandalism to a window was reported on March 31. A multifamily residence had a broken window with two impacts.
• It was reported on April 6 that an unknown suspect cut through a chain link fence. According to the police report, the fence borders development property line.
• It was reported on March 30 that a police officer was dispatched to Home Depot in Covington regarding a theft report.
• A juvenile was caught shoplifting at Foss Market on March 31. According to the police report, the juvenile concealed a large quantity of candy in a backpack and walked out. The juvenile had been formally trespassed from the property. The store owner did not wish to prosecute for the theft and the suspect was released to their mom.
• It was reported on March 31 that a police officer was dispatched to Kentwood High School regarding a theft from a vehicle. According to the police report, someone had broken a window and stolen items from the vehicle.
• On April 4 a theft was reported. An unknown suspect walked through a neighborhood and stole unsecured items, like some plastic totes from a porch.
• On April 4 there was a stabbing investigation at the Polaris Apartments.
• A police officer was assaulted on April 5. According to the police report, a suspect rammed a police vehicle and was booked into King County jail.
• A police officer was dispatched to Mattress Firm on April 4. According to the police report, a police officer was dispatched regarding a threat report. The threat had come by phone.
• A string of vehicle prowls were committed on April 4. The prowls were committed at the LA Fitness parking lot. According to the police report, there were multiple forced entry to cars by driver side windows.