DRIVING WHILE LICENSE REVOKED
• On March 10 a suspect was pulled over for a traffic stop. According to the police report, the driver was driving with a suspended license. Their vehicle was impounded.
• It was reported on March 3 that a suspect went to Mattson Middle School property before school was out and then refused to leave when asked.
• On March 10 it was reported that a suspect was trespasses from their friend’s residence. The suspect had been trespass warned from that residence. The suspect was arrested for trespassing and four warrants.
• It was reported on March 10 that the reporting party found their gear shift selector in their car was broken.
• On March 3 it was reported that a student left their school computer on the bus and it disappeared.
VIOLATION OF COURT ORDERS
• On March 3 it was reported a suspect violated a protection order by contacting the petitioner but telephone. This case is domestic violence due to the relationship between them.
• It was reported on March 5 that a vehicle was stolen from private driveway.
• It was reported on March 10 that a suspect demanded car keys from the victim. The victim attempted to run but fell down. The suspect demanded keys a second time. The victim then throws keys on the ground which are picked up by the suspect and takes their car.