• It was reported on March 6 that items were stolen from a locker at the Covington Aquatic Center.
• It was reported on March 7 a woman’s purse was stolen from a shopping cart. According to the police report, a woman left their purse in shopping cart by accident and when she returned in 15 minutes, her purse was gone.
• On March 7 it was reported that a female victim’s vehicle had been broken into and items were taken. According to the police report, the driver’s side door was the point of entry.
• It was reported on March 8 that a bicycle had been stolen from Fred Meyer.
• A purse and wallet were stolen on March 9 from a vehicle. The debit card was used and the transaction location and debit card number was provided.
• On March 10 a suspect walked into Fred Meyer and took merchandise without paying.
• It was reported on March 8 that a juvenile female was arrested for a DUI. The juvenile claimed to be drinking with friends in her car in Issaquah after work. According to the police report, the female blew a .151 and a .153
• On March 8 it was reported a former friend of the victim has been following them and making repeated, unwanted phone contact. According to the report, the victim asked the suspect to stop. The suspect made unsolicited phone and text message contact. The suspect may also be watching and or following the victim. The victim is frightened based on the suspects criminal history according to a police report.
• It was reported on March 8 a female suspect concealed merchandise from Home Depot in her purse and exited the store. When confronted, she fled in vehicle but left her ID behind. The female’s associate, who had a felony warrant, attempted to use checks in another name and was in possession of drugs and multiple bank cards and checks.
• Police officer responded to the Cherry De Pon yogurt business on March 9. A citizen at the Marine Corps recruiting office to the south of the yogurt business had noticed a smashed out window. According to the police report, the police noticed suspect(s) forced entry into the business and took money and gift cards.