• On Dec. 19 a male subject was charged with third degree theft by investigation after reportedly stealing items from the Covington Marshalls.
• On Dec. 19 it was reported to officers the Salvation Army holiday collection kettle was stolen from the entry way at Walmart.
• On Dec. 19 an unidentified white male reportedly stole a demo cell phone from the Sprint store in Covington. The police report stated there were also two other unidentified subjects with him.
• On Dec. 17 an unknown suspect reportedly broke two of the victim’s car windows to gain entry. According to the police report, the suspect stole a backpack with a laptop inside from the vehicle.
• On Dec. 16 an unknown white male reportedly entered Office Depot and stole a web cam along with other electronic devices.
• On Dec. 15 it was reported that an iPhone 6+ had been stolen during an assembly at Kentwood High School.
• On Dec. 14 it was reported that a landscaping vehicle was left unlocked in the back yard of a home. The police report stated a $100 was taken from inside as well as a check.
• On Dec. 14 officers were contacted by the victim who reported a $4,000 ring was missing from her apartment. The police report stated she suspects her in-home caregivers likely stole it.
• On Dec. 18 unknown subjects reportedly entered the construction site of the new Covington Elementary School and took tools from inside a secured storage unit. The police report stated in order to gain access to the secured boxes, the subjects must have used a cutting tool.
• On Dec. 14 it was reported that two juveniles had reportedly entered an unlocked shed. The police report stated it also appeared that the two pulled down the stairs to access the shed attic. The report added the homeowner does not want to prosecute.
• On Dec. 16 a subject was contacted by officers in the woods behind the Timberlane clubhouse. The police report stated the subject was wearing camouflage clothing and was armed with a handgun, large knife and zip ties.
• On Dec. 20 it was reported that the victim was reportedly kicked and kneed in the face by their 17-year-old daughter.
• On Dec. 20 officers responded to reports of two brothers fighting. The police report stated the fighting was reportedly over their mom.
• On Dec. 18 officers were contacted regarding reports that a girlfriend had reportedly hit her boyfriend in the head. The police report stated he had bruises and a knot on his head.
• On Dec. 16 officers responded to The Rock Wood Fired Kitchen in Covington because of reports a customer reportedly got mad over wait times and pulled a manager to the ground.
• On Dec. 18 officers were contacted regarding reports of an unknown suspects using the victim’s credit card number to order a pizza in Bronx, New York. The police report stated the suspects may have gotten the victim’s credit card number from the Dominos Pizza app.
• On Dec. 18 it was reported that a counterfeit bill was passed through the drive thru window at McDonalds.
• On Dec. 17 an unknown male tried to pass a $100 counterfeit bill at McDonalds. The police report stated the surveillance video did not show his face and the vehicle he was traveling in did not have license plates.
• On Dec. 17 a stolen vehicle from Kent was located in the Covington Costco parking lot. The police report stated the stolen cargo trailer was full of garbage and other car parts.